You are interested in technology? You like to dig yourself into sophisticated projects? You are a team player? Than start your apprenticeshop at Bilfinger Industrial Services. We offer education to beome a technical specialist. Committed trainers and an ambitous training programme are waiting for you!
Start your apprenticeship to become an electrical engineer, a mechatronics technican or start your training in any other technical field. However, if you do not like technology that much maybe you want to become an office clerk, our administrative staff will provide you with the respective training.
Bilfinger Industrial Services offers you a lot of possibilities and professions. Many of our apprentices decide to stay at Bilfinger once their training is completed.
So - get started!
What we offer ...
- introductory event to get to know each other
- High-quality apprenticeship training through experienced apprentice and employee apprentices
- Practice-oriented training in our workshops with modern technology and interesting projects
- Continuous, individual support and promotion
- Challenging environment
- Flexible working time models
- Optimal connection to theory and practice
- Apprentice excursion
- Apprentice Training Outdoor
- Support for driver's license
- meal subsidy
- Benefits for public transport
- Premiums for year and graduation certificates
- We offer you a secure job after completing your apprenticeship
- Numerous career opportunities in the company
What we wish for …
- You have completed your education or will complete it in the near future.
- Good to very good grades increase your chances of finding a training place but are not everything for us.
- We are looking for goal-oriented, solution-oriented and curious people who are enthusiastic and who want to be fully committed to our company.
- In addition, you should bring along a degree of customer and service orientation, because then you can bring in your many ideas and watch how they are integrated into existing concepts on site at the customer.
Activities for apprentices
For the apprentices in the first year of training targeted training days are organized. The goal of this 2-day event is to get to know each other in terms of experience and action, focusing on the topics of team, cooperation & communication and self-motivation.
Through numerous exercises such as archery, river crossing, treasure hunt and the fall of confidence, our apprentices in the first year of apprenticeship should experience and feel successful teamwork after the two days, get to know the colleagues better and develop social skills.
Impressions from the training days: